Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Trip to the Czech Republic - Day 1

Last week I made a trip to Czech Republic. My main goal was to exhibit at the Czech national exhibition which was this year held in Kroměříž, 60 km east from Brno. I haded from home on Wednesday morning since the opening was already on that day in the evening and the trees had to be there before that.

The next day we stood up earley and went for a visit to my good friend Pavel Slovak who has gotten himself quite the reputation over the past few years.



After a short time in his garden we haded to the garden of Mirek Škrabal. There we were also most generouselly welcomed. And after a short brunch me and Pavel worked on one of Mirek's beutifull Sylvestris pines.


 
In between during a breakthey took us to the vilage gallery with a nice japanese looking garden full of bonsai.













This was a great start of my trip to the Czech Republic. And it was only day one.

No comments: